All around the 3 Valleys, there are frozen torrents that are perfect for the practice of ice-climbing. Belayed by one of the Guides of Courchevel and Méribel, you will discover amazing folds of ice. Whether you are a beginner or an adept, we will find you a suitable icefall.
- Equipment: Ski clothing, two or three pairs of gloves, a hat or headband, rigid mountain boots, gaiters. Food, a hot drink if possible.
- The guide can lend you: a harness, a helmet, crampons and ice-axes.
- Rates from 300€ for a half-day, with a maximum of 2 people per guide.
- Treks, waterfalls, spouts or summits on request.
- Initiation on an artificial icefall available at Champagny le Haut.